If you haven’t noticed, I love listening to music. I use it make the time go faster at work. I use it lift my spirits when I’m down. I also use it as a mood setter when I writing or drawing. I usually have something playing the majority of the time and if not, I miss it.
With playing so much music I find that I have quite a few playlists. Some are for projects, some are mood setters, and some are just because I wanted to have some favorite songs to play together. With that said, here is one of my playlists.
(Most if not all can be found on iTunes)
1) Faster by Within Temptation (The Unforgiving)
2) Set Fire To The Rain by Adele (21)
3) Here Without You by 3 Doors Down (Away From The Sun)
4) Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley (Grace)
5) Broken by Seether (The Punisher)
6) Cities Burning Down by Howling Bells (Radio Wars)
7) Rust by No, Really (Rust)
8) Grass by The Black Ryder (Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride)
9) Imaginary Love by Rufus Wainwright (Rufus Wainwright)
10) Hurt by Johnny Cash (American IV: Man Comes Around)
11) Raining In My Head by Jeff Weiss (Monuments & Markers)
12) Mad World by Gary Jules (Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets)
Today’s song is “Let The Music Play” by Shannon. What else could I have possibly used?