I was hoping to have a good report to make, but A had to head back to the hospital. The oldest, who I’m going to call AC to save time, is back to running a fever of 103. They gave him Ibuprofen, but it hasn’t helped so they are doing a fluid push and adding Tylenol to try and bring it down.
They had decided to keep him another night because there was a jump in his white cell count and a low grade fever. Turns out to have been a good idea.
We will have to wait until morning at the earliest to learn what the MRI revealed, if anything. The good news on that front is they only did his lower back having decided it was unlikely the issue was in his head or neck.
So now it’s back to waiting to see what happens. I’ll let you know when I find out anything.