Warning: This will bring on flashbacks of the 80s…
(Via. Cinema Blend)
1) Gary Numan – I Am Dust
2) Lorde – Everyone Wants To Rule The World
3) Chromatics – Into The Black
4) Grace Potter And The Nocturnals – White Rabbit
5) TATU – How Soon Is Now
6) Cherlene – Danger Zone (feat. Kenny Loggins)
7) Melissa Etheridge – Refugee
8) Christopher Cross – Ride Like The Wind
9)Nickelback – Too Bad
10) Dexter Freebish – Twilight
I imagine plenty of other people already know about Chi Latte, but I just tried some this week and I love it.
From Starbucks website:
The warm, aromatic flavors of chai tea have their roots in the ancient Ayurvedic tradition of India, where roadside tea merchants can be found preparing black tea with traditional healing spices like cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Featuring ingredients gathered from around the globe, our version of this beloved beverage is wonderfully sweet and spicy – and every bit as soothing.
I have long enjoyed the optical illusions created by 3D drawing and other pieces of paper art. Here are a few of my favorites.
By AlessandroDD on DeviantArt
By Ramon Bruin
By Looha Desenhos
There are many, many more which you can find by searching for “3D Drawings” or search by artist.